Energy Savings Agreement
Our “ESA” (Energy Savings Agreement) is a proactive approach to your HVAC system. Twice a year, or every 6 months, we agree to provide you with complete precision tune-ups, professional cleanings and safety inspections as described below for your heating and air conditioning equipment in order to make certain that your system is safe to operate and to get maximum performance out of your equipment during each season of the year!
Precision tune-up procedures include:
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condensation drain lines
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Measure temperature difference
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
What are your Benefits?
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- 10% discount on repairs
- Priority customer
- No overtime charges
What is your investment for an Energy Savings Agreement?
Please contact our office at 910-250-6095 for details.